Thank you for choosing Day Dreamz Play School for your child’s education and day care needs.
We have the pleasure to share with you our Mission, Aim, Curriculum, Policies and General Information, along with our registration fees for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
You will also find inside our Parent’s Handbook our Application Form and other important and helpful documents.
We open from 9:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
From 9:30 am – 1:30 pm (Normal Rates).
From 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Extended hours service/Overtime Rates).
Our Core teaching Time is from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Our Curriculum is British and our curriculum activities are based on the Multisensory Teaching Technique, which offers your children a variety of fun activities to enjoy, where they can learn, discover and develop all their senses, intellectual, physical and social skills, in a multicultural and multilingual happy atmosphere.
Our play based, fun and effective teaching methods focus on the following areas:
- Learning to recognize and use the 5 senses.
- Physical Development (Sports, Music & Movement, Outdoor Play).
- Social and Personal Development (Themes, Events, Theater and Imaginary Play).
- Language and Literacy (Interactive Stories, Nursery Rhymes and Sing along).
- Basic Math (Numbers and Shapes).
- Science (Agriculture, weather, seasons, etc.).
- Biology (Human body parts recognition, nature, animals, five senses etc.).
- Creativity (Art & Crafts and Messy play activities, Themes, Imaginary Play).
- We aim to help the children explore their full learning potential, with the help and supervision of our qualified caring teachers and staff.
- Thus, we provided a rich, fun and safe environment, with excellent resources and fully equipped with the latest appropriate and safe facilities, exciting learning materials, educational games and stimulating high quality toys.